Wednesday, April 15, 2009

head to toe

"Today started with a crazy kiss on the way home."

Did he intentionally miss my cheek and aim for my mouth? Hmm.. I don't think so. But he definitely kissed me. And regardless of whether it started accidentally or not, it sure didn't end that way. There were lips and tongues, hands and butterflies.

So he kissed me. Right outside my front door. Nothing new happened today, nothing different. We got off the night shift at the hospital about the same time. It was his turn to drive. We got to my house and he walked me to the door. (I'm always afraid of the raccoons.) He hugged me. Then there was kissing.

There were fireworks. Soft lips. There was comfort and warmth. There was passion. There were strong arms. There was something there. A spark I didn't recognize yesterday.

So now what? Should I call? Will he call? When will we kiss again? Or, will we kiss again? Was it really just an accident? Did he feel the same as I felt?

A kiss. Two minutes of a connection that felt so right. And now I'm giddy and confused. But that means it was a great kiss, right...

No comments:

Post a Comment