Tuesday, July 14, 2009

girls, girls, girls

"An appetite for destruction but I scrape the plate."

I am James. And I know what you're wondering. Why is this sweet, humble, handsome, intelligent man standing outside this apartment building surrounded by overpriced clothes. Well, those are my clothes. And that building is where I evidently don't live anymore.

No this isn't the story of an eviction victim. This is the story of a man and more than one woman. (Which of course means I automatically lose.)

First there was Jessie. A yoga instructor that loves rock music and hockey. Definitely a keeper. So I kept her for three years. We had this great laid back relationship. She trusted me and I did whatever I want.

Make that whoever I want. Amy the perky co-ed. Leigh the budding writer. Nora the tattoo artist. And the latest lady, the cause of my inevitable downfall, Madison the tourist. Yes, she was only in town for the weekend and I would have never suspected that she would be the one. The one to walk into Jessie's studio and gush about the night with the sexy local named James.

Hold your horses. I can feel the judgment, and I don't appreciate it. I love Jessie. I have pretty much since the moment I saw her. I love her in that corny watch her sleep way. But... well... its just against my nature to be so monogamous. And who am I to fight nature.

I'll think about doing better next time, but I won't make any promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment