Thursday, February 5, 2009

then you look at me

"And you say you see when you look at me the reason you love life so."

This is dedicated to my babies.

To Kait:
You are this amazing combination of me and Kiff. And its beautiful ansd scary all at the same time. You have my love of reading, which will always work in your favor. But you also have my tendency to get easily frustrated and my insecurity of self. Those things can paralyze you; I know cause they have often been obstacles in my life. I will do my best to help you there, to guide you however I can.

To T.J.:
You are, hands down, the sweetest little boy in the world. While I know you must grow up some, I hope you don't lose that quality. Keep your ability to be affectionate, your protective nature over your siblings. But also keep that spunk you have. You're my kissy face, my linebacker, and my rockstar all in one. You can bee all those things without compromise.

To TerBear:
What a fighter! From the moment you were born, you had a never back down attitude. It served you well then, it will serve you well being the baby bro of the aforementioned linebacker, and it will serve you well in the future when life tries to knock you down. And I hope my predictions are correct: that you are the one that will blaze his own path. That you will never be afraid to be an individual.

You three are the reasons I love my life, the reasons I work hard, the futures I strive to make better.

No comments:

Post a Comment