Friday, February 20, 2009

where is your heart

"And I don't expect for the world to move underneath me, but for God's sake could you try"

"I don't know how to make him care more." Its the thought she has every morning when she wakes up. Beside her lies this man. A man who had promised to love, protect, and honor her. Admittedly, she felt protected; sometimes, she even felt honored. But God where was the love? He told her he loved her at least twice a day so that means that he must... Right??.. But she can't feel it. She can't see it in his eyes, hear it in his voice, feel it in his touch. He doesn't act like a man in love. But is she silly waiting for her own husband to sweep her off her feet, to take her breath away, and all those other cliche moments that the girls on tv get.

When she asks me, I'll tell her that every girl wants a man that tries to make their life more beautiful. And she should not compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment