Tuesday, June 9, 2009

all i got

"Got a mind that lends me strength so I ain't afraid to stand."

There are things I believe in wholeheartedly. Causes, candidates, ideals, and people. And I believe in my opinion. I believe in taking a stand. I believe that there is a fine line between concession and compromise.

My mind never stops thinking. I dream ideas, plans, and strategies. I see possibilities and beauty on every corner. I find inspiration in intelligence and altruism. I take in everything and let my mind turn everything into an action. A cause to advocate for. A subject to study. A story to write. A rightful compassion and determination.

I like to sit back and think. How can I express some distinct human story? Whose political opinions should I give deference to? When and where should I speak my mind? How can I do my part?

And it is here I find my focus, my clarity, my purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment