Thursday, March 26, 2009

everything you want

"He's everything you want."

Intelligent
Strong
Ambitious
Focused
Affectionate
Adventurous
Caring
Funny
Attentive

"He's everything you need."

He's here right now. He wants to take care of me and show me the world. He wants to hold my hand and listen to my life. He wants to be loyal, honest, and committed. If I let him, he will sweep me off my feet. He adores me... at a time when I feel alone and unsure of myself.

"He's everything inside of you that you wish you could be. He says all the right things at exactly the right time but he means nothing to you and you don't know why."

But I don't spend my nights with him. I don't wake up and think of him. I don't reminisce on our time together. I don't yearn for him when we are apart. I don't find it cute or exciting when he calls. Its too much of an effort on my part, when it should be effortless. My indifference is devastating for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment