Thursday, March 19, 2009

never let you down

"I'm talking to you, my many inspirations when I say I can't let you or self down."

I wake up every morning. I go to work. I work hard and come home. And sometimes its easy to get lost in the daily shuffle and then become discouraged by the monotony of life. I don't get lost.

I wake up with focus. There are people I adore that I am determined to make proud. There are people that I love that I want to take care of. There are people I respect that I want to impress. There are people that I work with that rely upon me. And there are things I want for my life that I have to work hard to achieve.

And I'm not saying those days don't come when I struggle to get out of the bed. Especially when its cold out. But I always get up. And I make the decision to face the day with enthusiasm, and to believe that each day brings new challenges and opportunities which strengthen us.

No comments:

Post a Comment