Monday, March 9, 2009

takeover

"A wise man told me don't argue with fools, cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."

It all begins and end here.
I am on vacation from dealing with these foolish dudes who either have no game or think they are God's gift. I'm tired of searching for the middle ground. I can teach you game, but I don't have time for that. I can tell you about yourself, but you're not ready for that. So I'm on vacation from the constant soulmate search. I'm only interested in building friendships and networks. So step off til August.

AND I'm done with the pretense. I refuse to let the foolish folks at work stress me out while they get to live in contented oblivion. My job is not to protect people from clashing or to minimize the crazy. I'm on vacation, which the rest of my tenure at this job should be interesting. We shall see who survives it with a paycheck and their sanity.

Jay, thanks for the advice. I've been trying to change these foolish people, which is nothing but a foolish act in and of itself. Obviously, I need to take some time to reassess my approach. So until further notice, there's no reason for me to be nice or safe... Keep your eyes open and your hands to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment