Tuesday, March 24, 2009

i will be

"If I hold on I will show the world all the things that you never expected to see from little old me."

I feel as if though I've always been surrounded by doubt and low expectations. And maybe its my own fault. Its true that I probably don't come across as the girl with the biggest dreams or the greatest potential. I can be quiet and awkward in professional social settings. I don't interview well. My grades have never been startlingly good. I have a lack of clarity about what I want for my life and no vision of who I want to be in the future. My ambition and potential seem mediocre.

But I am far from mediocre. And if you cared to pay attention, you would know too. And despite my uncertainty about the path I want my life to go, there are a few things I know for sure.

I am and will be strong. I will show this world all that my soul has to offer. I will be unabashed about the things I am passionate for. I will love abundantly. I will write beautifully. I will work diligently.

And when I am done I will have left my imprint in the life of every person I loved, every friend I made, every client I represent, every fan I earn.

No comments:

Post a Comment